Wednesday, February 18, 2009

PHIT Resident Group websites going up

When we originally started down the "House Team" path over a year ago I was really excited about all the web-presence stuff we would be able to do with them to get word out about PHIT. Then I realized getting websites designed is expensive... and that we didn't have a graphic designer at our beck and call 24 hours a day... and that we had no publicity photos. Of course, I still *wanted* to do it - but we weren't quite ready when the House Teams premiered in October.

So here we are now and it's February and the publicity photos are finally starting to trickle back in along with people's headshots, and we've sorta added a 4th group with The Moops and I'm finally starting to get stuff up. I think the websites we have are quick and dirty for now. They have some nice stuff up, and for a designer with as limited a skill-set as I have they are pretty good - but we will be upgrading these sites in the future.

For now though... check out:

http://www.activitybookimprov.com
and
http://www.themoopsimprov.com

Comments are genuinely, sincerely appreciated below!

No comments: