Friday, December 26, 2008

While you're home.... why not get some comedy ideas?

It seems like once a month I totally cheat and put up a short post, but right now I'm home enjoying the holidays with my family. I hope you all are too - wherever you are reading this.

Did you know? Families are great material to be mined for comedy. Just ask mine! Every time I come home my Mom, Dad, sister and brother all have ideas for comedy stuff. My parents tend to share it with me ("it" often being the same ideas over and over). My sister will actually talk about ideas in considerable details that she may or may not ever follow through on. My brother almost always talks about the craziest ideas of all AND follows through on them.

Where do I sit in all this? Your guesses await in the comments section.

1 comment:

milkshake said...

my dad assures me that my comedy will improve if i keep my hair a certain length. he regularly tells me that if it's too short then i'm limiting myself to characters with short hair, like marines or neo-nazis. frequently he reminds me that hair of the right length will give me versatility to play a painter, a mechanic, someone buying nuts.